Barossa.com is this region's leading tourism website. Whether you're hosting an arts event, managing a local attraction, or running tours for tourists, it's a great resource to get your product in front of a large audience.
It's also completely free to create a listing on Barossa.com.
Barossa.com uses tourism platform the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) to collect events happening in the region. ATDW distributes its information to over 125 websites across Australia. Barossa.com is one of these websites.
In order to list your event, attraction or product on Barossa.com, you need to create a profile on ATDW, then create your listing there.
Follow these easy steps to get yourself ready to go:
1. Visit atdw.com.au
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'ATDW-Online' or click this link: https://oauth.atdw-online.com.au/login
3. Click 'Register Now'
4. There are two options - you need to click 'Tourism Operator'. Do not click 'Web Developer'.
5. Fill in your business and contact details. You will need an ABN to go any further.
6. Once you've accepted the Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to your home page.
7. From here, click 'Let's Go'
8. Choose your listing type. From here, you'll be asked to provide information about the show/attraction/tour etc. Each listing type is different, make sure you choose the option that's right for you.
9. Once you've filled in all of the information, you're ready to go! Click 'Send for Review' to send your event away for approval. This can take up to 48 hours, so it's important to list your event with plenty of time.
Unlike most other states, it is free to register events on ATDW in South Australia. This is a great resource for South Australians that will have a direct impact on the reach of your event and your brand.
Having trouble with any of the steps? See these handy documents:
Want to list your event on Art Music Design? We don't use ATDW, but we're happy to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get yourself started.