The Friends of Barossa Bushgardens at Nuriootpa are pleased to offer unique space as a venue for outdoor art works during SALA 2016 (http://www.salainc.com.au) from Monday 1st to Wednesday 31st August.
Previous years have seen participating artists of extremely high calibre and profiles, who have worked with metal, wood, glass, ceramics, mosaics, re-cycled and man-made materials, to create beautiful artworks for display throughout the Bushgardens, located at 653 Research Road, Nuriootpa.
Visitor numbers and sales have steadily increased each year since our first involvement in SALA in 2010, and with our growing reputation for the quality of our artists, we expect record attendances in 2016.
We now are inviting Expressions of Interest from artists working in any medium suitable for outdoor display, to participate in this year’s SALA at Barossa Bushgardens.
We will manage on your behalf:
• Collection and payment of SALA registration fees.
• Inclusion in all SALA publications and on the SALA website.
• Publicity via local media, the Barossa Bushgardens and Friends of Barossa Bushgardens Facebook pages, and via direct mail out to our extensive database of business and individual supporters.
• Publication of a catalogue including details of artworks, artist profiles and contact details, and a map showing the location of each artwork within the Bushgardens, to be available to all visitors to the Bushgardens throughout SALA.
All sales enquiries will be directed to the artists via the artwork labels and the catalogue.
The Friends of Barossa Bushgardens will not handle sales, and therefore will NOT charge commission on sales.
• Insurance of artworks if desired.
• Delivery and installation on Thursday 29th July during volunteer hours 9am – 3pm or by arrangement, and collection from Thursday 1st September.
• Collaboration in provision of refreshments for the Opening in the afternoon on Sunday 7th August.
• Personal invitations to own supporter base.
To register your interest in participating in SALA at the Barossa Bushgardens, please email to:
• Kristin Wohlers (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND
• Sandie Simons (email@example.com)
BEFORE 22 April 2016.
Participating artists are invited to meet from 4pm to 5pm on Tuesday 26 April, at Barossa Bushgardens, for confirmation of key dates, cost, exhibition opening format, etc.
We hope you can join us in another exciting SALA venture at Barossa Bushgardens!
Kristin Wohlers (0414 836 705), and
Sandie Simons (0417 833 691)