A retired school and private music teacher I specialised in organ, piano, choir singing, and the different branches of instrumental and vocal music as used in schools. My teaching experience encompassed Ireland (North and South), Scotland, The Shetland Islands, England, Australia, and Papua New Guinea.
I retired from teaching at the end of 2005, and focussed on writing, which I had been developing since 1989.
A member of the South Australian Writers Centre,
I have the following fantasy novels in print:
• Trilogy - Atlantis, Avalon and Alignment
• Mythological fantasy – The Secret Chronicle of Oisi
(Published by Double-Dragon in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
• Bridge to Resurrection – a mythological fantasy available as an e-book from Double-Dragon
• Fire in the Wasteland
• The Gates of Sunset
(The above two historical fantasy novels published by Mountain Mist, Rockhampton, Queensland)
• End is Beginning—a collection published as a short print run, by Mockfrog Press, Callaghan, NSW
• The Sun Behind the Sun – a collection published last year and currently in print, published by Ginninderra Press, Port Adelaide
• Seasons, Situations, and Symbols – A pocket book of poetry published by Ginninderra Press
• Over the Wave Break – A collection available as an e-book from Mountain Mist, and shortly coming into print
Human Nature and the Welfare State – A polemic published by Ginninderra Press.
I have also contributed poetry, short stories, and articles to a number of anthologies and literary journals over the years.